Open Government Program

All Resources

Search a listing of Government of Alberta open datasets and publications. Can’t find what you are looking for? Suggest a resource.

71 results

Tags: mineral rights

Views: 202
Updated

September 11, 2019

Description

Bi-weekly notices of public offerings of Crown petroleum and natural gas rights made during the 2019 calendar year.


Views: 0
Updated

September 11, 2019

Description

Bi-weekly notices of accepted offers for public offerings of Crown petroleum and natural gas rights made during the 2019 calendar year.


Views: 1373
Updated

August 23, 2019

Description

The Mineral Rights information bulletins highlight proposed changes to legislation, regulations or operating procedures.


Views: 1040
Updated

January 23, 2019

Description

In Alberta, the Crown owns 81 per cent of the province's mineral rights (approximately 53.7 million hectares of land). The remaining 19 per cent are "freehold" mineral rights owned by the federal government on behalf of First Nations or in national parks, and by individuals and companies. This...


Views: 47
Updated

December 12, 2018

Description

Bi-weekly notices of public offerings of Crown petroleum and natural gas rights made during the 2018 calendar year.


Views: 95
Updated

December 12, 2018

Description

Bi-weekly notices of accepted offers for public offerings of Crown petroleum and natural gas rights made during the 2018 calendar year.


Views: 21
Updated

November 14, 2018

Description

Bi-weekly notices of accepted offers for public offerings of Crown petroleum and natural gas rights.


Views: 36
Updated

December 6, 2017

Description

Bi-weekly notices of accepted offers for public offerings of Crown petroleum and natural gas rights made during the 2017 calendar year.


Views: 20
Updated

October 25, 2017

Description

Bi-weekly notices of public offerings of Crown petroleum and natural gas rights made during the 2017 calendar year.


Views: 0
Updated

December 7, 2016

Description

Bi-weekly notices of accepted offers for public offerings of Crown petroleum and natural gas rights made during the 2016 calendar year.