Open Government

All Resources

Search a listing of Government of Alberta open datasets and publications. Can’t find what you are looking for? Suggest a resource.

123 results

Publication Type: Geospatial Material

Last Modified

February 1, 2015

Description

Municipalities, municipal districts and counties, Métis Settlements, and registered non-profit societies (community associations and organizations) may apply for funding. Only projects within the Forest Protection Area of Alberta are eligible. view map for boundaries.


Last Modified

January 23, 2017

Description

A map of Alberta showing the current metallic and industrial minerals dispositions.


Last Modified

January 23, 2017

Description

A map of Alberta showing the current ammonite shell dispositions.


Last Modified

January 23, 2017

Description

A map of Alberta showing the current coal dispositions.


Last Modified

June 1, 2016

Description

Map of trails and other summer amenities in the Cooking Lake-Blackfoot Recreation area.


Last Modified

June 1, 2012

Description

The map depicts the first recorded mineral title holders in the province. Alberta crown owned mineral rights covering approximately 81 per cent of Alberta. The remaining 19 per cent were freehold rights owned by private individuals and companies, or were minerals owned by the Federal Government...


Last Modified

March 1, 2016

Description

Map of camp sites, trails, and amenities for William A. Switzer provincial park.


Last Modified

July 21, 2016

Description

The Watershed Resiliency and Restoration Program (WRRP) aims to protect communities from floods and drought by improving natural watershed functions. Grant approval fact sheet lists grant recipients, grant totals, and a description of approved projects. Includes map.


Last Modified

February 10, 2016

Description

Regional Collaborative Service Delivery (RCSD) is an approach to enable collaboration at local and regional levels between Alberta Health Services, Alberta Human Services, school authorities and community partners to better meet the needs of children, youth and their families. This map presents...


Last Modified

October 1, 2016

Description

Ski and snow shoe trails in Ribbon Creek park in Kananaskis Country


Last Modified

January 1, 2013

Description

This brochure provides details on the 15 designated snowshoe trails in Peter Lougheed Provincial Park and the Kananaskis Valley. These trails are designated for beginner, intermediate and advanced snowshoers and are located in Simple Class 1 Terrain as defined by the Avalanche Terrain Exposure...


Last Modified

October 1, 2016

Description

This brochure provides details on the 15 designated snowshoe trails in Peter Lougheed Provincial Park and the Kananaskis Valley. These trails are designated for beginner, intermediate and advanced snowshoers and are located in Simple Class 1 Terrain as defined by the Avalanche Terrain Exposure...


Last Modified

October 1, 2016

Description

Map of ski trails in Peter Lougheed provincial park including winter survival tips and trail etiquette guide.


Last Modified

January 1, 2013

Description

Map of ski trails in Peter Lougheed provincial park including winter survival tips and trail etiquette guide.


Last Modified

January 1, 2016

Description

Maps of Kananskis West Bragg Creek trails.


Last Modified

June 1, 2016

Description

Map of summer hiking and biking trails and etiquette rules for Peter Lougheed Provincial Park


Last Modified

June 1, 2016

Description

A short 30-minute drive from Calgary, the picnic areas and campgrounds of the Elbow Valley make a perfect day-outing or weekend oasis, and the trails are a magnet few visitors can resist. Hundreds of kilometres of trails await to challenge the hiker, mountain biker, rider, and cross-country...


Last Modified

August 1, 2016

Description

Oil sands projects and upgraders maps

Tags
oil sands

Last Modified

August 1, 2016

Description

oil sands leased area

Tags
oil sands

Last Modified

August 1, 2010

Description

Located in a transition zone between parkland and boreal forest, the park protects marshes, mixed wood forests, beautiful sand beaches and lakeshore landscapes that support a diverse community of birds and other wildlife. Despite its name, the lake’s depth actually creates a thermal basin that...